We're glad you're part of the Volkswagen family
COVID-19 - Dealer Hygiene & Touchless Service
While we have always had strict cleaning standards in place, we have introduced several additional measures to reduce the risk and support a safe environment.
We are taking measures to ensure we provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
- Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces within all areas of our dealership.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser throughout the dealership.
- All serving ware has be replaced with disposable cups and single use items.
- All vehicles will be sanitised after being used, including demonstrator vehicles for test drives and all our service loan vehicles.
- All technicians wear rubber gloves when working on vehicles.
- All vehicles in for service and repairs are fitted with seat and steering wheel covers.
When you buy a Volkswagen, we don't just watch you drive off into the distance. We stay right beside you. Our dedicated After Sales support is geared to keep you and your Volkswagen safe on the road and running like new.
Every vehicle needs to be regularly serviced. It’s the definition of ‘regular’ that differs between us and others. Where other car manufacturers require a bi-annual service, our vehicles only need servicing once a year thanks to uncompromising quality and engineering.
Why Volkswagen Service is the best choice?
By servicing your Volkswagen with us each year, you’ll extend its life, save money in the long run and also improve its overall performance, because servicing is the best form of preventative maintenance.Book A Service Service Specials